les barbares de l' espace Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Kem - Album II

Répondre au sujet    les barbares de l' espace Index du Forum » Bistro » flood Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Kem - Album II
Auteur Message
graura

Masculin
Point(s): 97
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Kem - Album II Répondre en citant

Kem - Album II > bit.ly/1WHn9WI

Track,,,Listing,,,Sample,,,Title/Composer,,,Performer,,,Time,,,Stream,,,1,,,Find,,,Your,,,Way,,,(Back,,,in,,,My,,,Life),,,Kem,,,Kem,,,4:34,,,Amazon,,,2,,,Heaven,,,Kem,,,Kem,,,6:23,,,Amazon,,,3,,,Into,,,You,,,Kem,,,Kem,,,5:04,,,Amazon,,,4,,,I,,,Can't,,,Stop,,,Loving,,,You,,,Kem,,,Kem,,,5:25,,,Amazon,,,5,,,Without,,,You,,,Kem,,,Kem,,,4:10,,,6,,,Set,,,You,,,Free,,,Kem,,,Kem,,,4:28,,,Amazon,,,7,,,I'm,,,in,,,Love,,,Kem,,,Kem,,,4:34,,,Amazon,,,8,,,True,,,Love,,,Kem,,,Kem,,,4:27,,,Amazon,,,9,,,Each,,,Other,,,Kem,,,Kem,,,3:46,,,10,,,You,,,Might,,,Win,,,Kem,,,Kem,,,3:48,,,Amazon,,,11,,,I,,,Get,,,Lifted,,,Harry,,,Wayne,,,"K.C.",,,Casey,,,/,,,Richard,,,Finch,,,Kem,,,4:05,,,Amazon,,,blue,,,highlight,,,denotes,,,track,,,pick,,,Rhapsody,,Music,,Apps,,&,,Devices,,Blog,,Pricing,,About,,Us,,Company,,Info,,Careers,,Press,,&,,Media,,Partners,,Resources,,Account,,Customer,,Support,,Redeem,,Coupon,,Buy,,a,,Gift,,Legal,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Privacy,,Policy,,End,,User,,Agreement,,English,,Espaol,,,,2016,,Rhapsody,,International,,Inc^,,,"Recording,,,Industry,,,Association,,,of,,,America"Track,,,,listing[edit]Album,,,,IIView,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,4Discover,,,and,,,share,,,new,,,appsMusic,,,Apps,,,&,,,Devices,,,Pricing,,,Join,,,now,,,Sign,,,In,,,Cancel,,,With,,,,the,,,,release,,,,of,,,,Album,,,,II,,,,,though,,,,,the,,,,sad,,,,stories,,,,need,,,,circulate,,,,no,,,,longer,,,,,,,,all,,,,that's,,,,required,,,,to,,,,get,,,,swept,,,,up,,,,,off,,,,,and,,,,away,,,,by,,,,these,,,,tracks,,,,is,,,,a,,,,taste,,,,for,,,,solid,,,,R&B,,,,minus,,,,the,,,,hip-hop,,,,sideshowRetrieved,,,,2011-11-19.RIAAOverviewMusicVideoChartsIts,,,,follow-up,,,,,Album,,,,II,,,,,came,,,,out,,,,in,,,,May,,,,of,,,,2005We,,are,,unable,,to,,find,,iTunes,,on,,your,,computerWell,,,,,that,,,,didn't,,,,workAllMusic,,,AllMovie,,,SideReel,,,Celebified,,,About,,,FAQ,,,Feedback,,,Advertise,,,Copyright,,,Policy,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Terms,,,of,,,Service,,,Subscribe,,,2016,,,AllMusic,,,,a,,,division,,,of,,,All,,,Media,,,Network,,,,LLC.All,,,Rights,,,Reserved,,,IntimacyView,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,,,,,Name,,,,Album,,,,Time,,,,Price,,,,,,,,1,,,,I,,,,Can't,,,,Stop,,,,Loving,,,,You,,,,Album,,,,II,,,,5:23,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,2,,,,Love,,,,Calls,,,,(Main),,,,Kemistry,,,,5:13,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,3,,,,Share,,,,My,,,,Life,,,,Intimacy,,,,(Deluxe,,,,Version),,,,4:19,,,,$1.29,,,,View,,,,In,,,,iTunes,,,,4,,,,If,,,,It's,,,,Love,,,,(featCustomer,,,Reviews,,,No,,,sophmore,,,blues,,,here.Great,,,Job!,,,,,,by,,,*Wish*,,,Kem's,,,second,,,CD,,,,while,,,excellent,,,,is,,,not,,,on,,,the,,,same,,,level,,,as,,,KemistryKnown,,,for,,,his,,,warm,,,,mellow,,,,and,,,positive,,,sound,,,,the,,,Grammy-nominated,,,artist,,,carried,,,on,,,the,,,tradition,,,of,,,the,,,quiet,,,storm,,,radio,,,format,,,--,,,exemplified,,,by,,,the,,,likes,,,of,,,Smokey,,,Robinson,,,,the,,,Isley,,,Brothers,,,,and,,,Anita,,,Baker,,,--,,,with,,,a,,,steady,,,supply,,,of,,,romantic,,,and,,,introspective,,,balladsWhile,,,,his,,,,first,,,,CD,,,,was,,,,an,,,,introduction,,,,of,,,,his,,,,genius,,,,,Kem,,,,II,,,,touchs,,,,you,,,,in,,,,ways,,,,that,,,,you,,,,don't,,,,understand,,,,until,,,,you,,,,see,,,,him,,,,live!,,,,A,,,,lot,,,,of,,,,artists,,,,that,,,,have,,,,a,,,,hit,,,,with,,,,their,,,,first,,,,album,,,,stay,,,,with,,,,the,,,,same,,,,fomula,,,,on,,,,the,,,,second,,,,project,,,,,but,,,,Kem,,,,has,,,,managed,,,,to,,,,expand,,,,on,,,,itGet,,,app,,,Have,,,the,,,app,,,^,,"allmusic,,(((,,Album,,II,,>,,Overview,,)))"Terms,,,,of,,,,Use,,,,,,,,Privacy,,,,Policy,,,,,,,,End,,,,User,,,,Agreement,,,,English,,,,Espaol,,,,Understated,,,,but,,,,assured,,,,,his,,,,vocals,,,,exhibit,,,,a,,,,lot,,,,of,,,,range,,,,despite,,,,almost,,,,always,,,,remaining,,,,at,,,,the,,,,volume,,,,of,,,,a,,,,bedroom,,,,whisperUnderstated,,,but,,,assured,,,,his,,,vocals,,,exhibit,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,range,,,despite,,,almost,,,always,,,remaining,,,at,,,the,,,volume,,,of,,,a,,,bedroom,,,whisperRetrieved,,,2010-03-23Already,,,,have,,,,iTunes?,,,,Click,,,,I,,,,Have,,,,iTunes,,,,to,,,,open,,,,it,,,,now.Please,,help,,improve,,this,,article,,by,,adding,,citations,,to,,reliable,,sourcesReferences[edit]Follow,,,us,,,on,,,AppStore f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 04:53 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 04:53 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    les barbares de l' espace Index du Forum » Bistro » flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation